Thursday, February 4, 2010

Brief Explaination and Introduction

How do I start this blog after leaving you in the dark for the last month and half? First, I will start with my explaination and my apologizies. And hope that those of you who had been reading will start reading again. I hope not to have a laspe as I had. To explain the lapse, I have recently submitted my application to three different Graduate schools in Chicago and the amount of work I was putting forth to get everything prepared left me with very little free-time. With everything all submitted all I must do now is wait and keep my fingers crossed. Hopefully, all of you will keep yours crossed for me as well. And if anyone can respond to this post and tell me where crossing your fingers for luck originated I would appreciate it.
Second, with this post I will let you know how I am going to go attempt to share with you all the details of this last month and half. I made the decision to write in reverse chronogical order. I am going to start with the trip Andrea and I currently on with my parent's, which has already involved our three-day stay in Barcelona with many specatular ups and a few downs we recovered from rather quickly. I then will tell about the time between when Andrea's Mother and Brother's visited and we spent time in Prague, then traveled to Munich and Belgium. We actually travelled to three of the major cities throughout Belgium, which I am excited to share with you. I am going to leave the time spent with Andrea's family for last. My memory of it is a bit foggy, but I am going to do my best to share the experience the best I can and I know I remember atleast good stories. So, stayed tuned, you should have several new blogs to read shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Matty--- Dang I miss you and your goofy self. Tell the “wifey” lol… Tell Andrea I said hello. I had a hard time finding your blog, thankfully Brenna still had it. I apologize that I never responded to your email that you sent. You made me cry!! I guess in a good way. To know that others actually see the fight in me and my determination that I have. There is no choice in what I do, I have to for my babies. So I had the baby in Nov. healthy and happy. Email me and I can send you pics. I was glad to see I didn’t miss much on the blog.. lol Well I hope all is well and good luck with the graduate school. Im not going to cross my fingers but I will say a little prayer!! Leslie

    ReplyDelete